Centre for Materials Characterization and Testing (CMCT)
The Centre for Materials Characterization and Testing (CMCT) is a core group in-charge of characterizing materials of interest to ARCI's technology development activities.
The objectives of the Centre are as follows:
- Offering a range of solutions for internal characterization needs
- Conduct basic research to support ARCI's technology development programmes
- Carry out multi-scale, multi property characterization of materials of importance to ARCI's projects
- Establishing new facilities to cater to evolving characterization needs, and to develop expertise in advanced materials characterization techniques
- Providing characterization facilities for industries, R&D institutions and students/staff from educational Institutions