Awards & Honours
- Dr. Abha Bharti, PDF was awarded IWSA’s Nanik Gurnani Award for Best Oral Presentation for paper entitled “Development of proton exchange membrane fuel cells for sustainable energy” authored by Abha Bharti and N. Rajalakshmi at the XIV Triennial National Conference of IWSA on “Women Led Science, Technology and Innovation” held at the ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad during December 11-13, 2019.
- Muni Bhaskar Siva Kumar, Project Scientist 'B', CEAM-Chennai received Best Poster Award for the work entitled "Microstructural Investigation of Ce-La-Fe-B Permanent Magnet" at National Conference on Science, Technology and Applications of Rare Earths (STAR 2019) organized by BARC, Bombay during December 5-7, 2019.
- M. Shiva Prasad (CSEM) secured best Ph.D. award at 2nd International Conference on Protective coatings and Surface treatment held at Delhi during November18-19, 2019.
- Dr. Bijoy Kumar Das from CAEM, Chennai received 2nd best poster award in the Industry-Academia Conclave meeting on Materials for Energy Storage organized by DST, Govt. of India, held at MNIT, Jaipur
- Dr. Shanmugasundaram Sakthivel, Scientist F & Team Leader of Centre for Solar Energy Materials, ARCI has been admitted as a member of the Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge, UK
- Dr. Shanmugasundaram Sakthivel, Scientist F & Team Leader of Centre for Solar Energy Materials, ARCI received best paper award for "Cost Efficient Receiver Tube Technology for Eco-Friendly Concentrated Solar Thermal Applications" at the International Conference on Energy Conversion Technologies for Space Power held at Berlin, Germany during 22-23 July, 2019.
- Dr. R. Vijay, Scientist 'F' & Team Leader, Centre for Nanomaterials, has received the FTCCI Excellence Award for Excellence in Science or Engineering by The Federation of Telangana Chambers of Commerce and Industry on 12th July, 2019.
- Ms. Keerthi Sanghamitra Kollipara received best paper award in the oral presentation
(Process and Product Development-3) at the 2nd International Conference on New Frontiers
in Chemical, Energy and Environmental Engineering (INCEEE-2019) held at NIT Warangal
during 15-16th February 2019
- Dr. Bharathi Sankar was Awarded 2nd prize for oral presentation, International Conference on Supercapacitors, Energy Storage and Applications (ICSEA-2019), Organized by (CMET), Thrissur, Kerala, India.
- Dr. Mani Karthik was awarded Best Scientist in Supercapacitor, 2019, Awarded by RULA Award, Powered by World Research Council and United Medical Council.
- Mr. K. Nanaji, Project Scientist 'B', receiving the Young Scientist Award in Chemistry for the year 2018-19 conferred by Dr. K. V. Scientific Society
- Dr. R Gopalan, Associate Director, ARCI received the World CSR Day '51 Most Impactful Green Leaders (Global Award)' for his contribution in the field of Green Energy Materials.
- Dr. G Padmanabham, Director-ARCI has been conferred with "Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship" by Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE).
- Dr. Tata Narasinga Rao, Associate Director-ARCI received the 10th Bengaluru INDIA NANO 2018 - Innovation Award on 6th December, 2018 at Bengaluru from Prof. CNR Rao
- Mr. S. Ramakrishnan, Project Scientist C, CFCT, received the Best Oral Presentation award in National Conference on Recent Advances in Chemistry (RAC-19) held at Anna University, Chennai between 4th-5th January 2019 for his work titled, "Electrodeposition of Conducting Polymer over Metallic Bipolar Plate for PEM Fuel Cell application- Preliminary Analysis".
- Ms. Prithi J A, Project Scientist B, CFCT, received Best Paper Award - 1st prize for the poster presentation on her paper titled "Corrosion resistant polymer coated Vulcan carbon support for Pt electrocatalyst" in the Twelfth international symposium on Advances in Electrochemical Science and Technology (iSAEST-12) sponsored by ACS publications held during 8th -10th Jan 2019 at Chennai.